Fundcap is a financial services broker that specializes in supplying short-term working capital to small and medium sized companies such as:
- Supply Chain Finance
- Invoice Factoring
- Asset Based Loans
- P.O Financing
We help businesses partner with our affiliate lenders. Our value proposition is to ease and speed up the application process for our clients and make sure they are fully satisfied with our competitive rates and service. Our experience working with small and medium sized businesses for the past 10 years guarantees our competitiveness in the marketplace for clients of various industries.
As part of our services we also offer hard money loans for non-homestead residential and commercial properties.
We offer flexible funding requirements that most businesses can easily qualify for. Our competitors are challenged to offer this combination of services due to their standard underwriting infrastructure and limited industry experience.
At Fundcap, small and medium sized businesses that need short term working capital solutions can qualify for non recourse invoice factoring with as little as $50 thousand a month in sales. Also, those companies that need up to $10 million in working capital can qualify for supply chain finance or asset based lending.
Benefits of Supply Chain Finance
- Extension of buyer’s Accounts Payable terms
- Inventory finance
- Payables discounting
- Non-intrusive solution that does not require for your customers to be notified of the relationship
- Encourages collaboration between the buyer and seller, rather than the competition that often pits buyer against seller and vice versa.
- No UCC filing required
- Complements your traditional bank financing line for additional working capital
Benefits of Invoice Factoring
- Expand so rapidly that they outgrow their working capital
- Have a large customer concentration
- Pay vendors quicker to get more product
- Payroll funding for temporary staffing agencies
- Come from small business start-up
- Experience seasonal sales
- Experience strained cash flow due to a slow turnover in receivables with creditworthy customers
- Need credit protection or purchase order financing
- Require In-transit inventory finance